Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A small U-haul trip to East Williamsburg to pick up this personal historic dining room table. Finally the apartment feels more complete and I finally have what I like to call "MY SPOT". Before the couch was my main spot as there is nowhere else to sit in the entire apartment other then the toilet.

So I started at the Plum Agency working with Aray and Monica and they are great, I am waiting to feel the jolt they have been talking about, where things get crazy. I am excited and well, in my own reality, prepared to deal with it, you never know how you will actually react. 

So now that "my spot" has settled I feel I will have more time to blog.  And for all 1 of you out there that read this blog, that is GREAT news.

Waiting to get back my nikon quickpix camera from Sophie so that I do not have to lug around my Digital SLR much longer. Other good news is on the way in the photography front, I got word today on a new project. All seems to be going well.



No comments: