Thursday, February 5, 2009

Engagement


Today I got home to Sunnyside tonight to a surprise, I am lying I new it was coming because I gave my address for the invitation a week ago. Anyway, Heather Rickmerz and Steve Tacovsky are engaged. Exciting news. but it was definitely expected for sure. I could be wrong but they were together for the longer part of High school and now 6 years after High School graduation they are planning to get married. 

I've known Heather since sophomore year of High School through Meredith Ritchie, who is also engaged and living in the Washington D.C  doing something important probably, haha. 

Finally got to meet up with Heather at the local, but new, Forked River Applebees. It was weird to think that I had not seen Heather for what seems since I left for Pratt. Heather helped/watched me pack to leave for Brooklyn and if I remember correctly we went to Applebees then too. 

Heather had a gift for me from when she went to Hawaii over 3 years ago and I finally got it, which was a License plate for the state of Hawaii. I started collecting license plates back after I decided I wanted to travel all over. However once I came to brooklyn the only traveling I did was throughout the 7 boroughs. 

Well all things aside I am very excited to go to the engagement party. I will bring my camera of course. I attached some pictures, Looks like Heather will have no problem finding a good wedding photographer. I mean I will bring my camera of course. Bottom right picture is Heather and I visiting Meredith in D.C for our birthdays, I think we turned 19? Well we decided to go to the Holocaust museum...probably not the best thing to do on a birthday. Anyway Congratulations Steve and Heather.

No comments: