Thursday, January 29, 2009

Tina Parol


I blog less and less because of the frustration that I go through when trying to upload photos to the blog. Anyhow...

Tina Parol played a short but worthwhile show last night (Wednesday) at Arlene's Grocery. I have been to Arlene's a few times as a venue and a pretty chill place to hang out.

Tina previewed her album, a setlist consisting of What Else Do I Need, Going Under, Get Up, Crazy, Like Rain and Who's Got Your Money (ME-ME)

Tina was great, good energy great crowd. Glad I made it out.

1 comment:

Mark Gillian said...

I think that Tina has some real potential. I find the song “Who’s Got Your Money” really catchy. The video I found on Tina’s Ning page at http://bit.ly/tinaparolning I’m a little unsure about though.

What do ya’ll think about her video?