Saturday, April 11, 2009

Woah blogging. Come to really not focus on this because I sometimes felt it to be a jinx on the progression of things. A lot has happened these past few weeks that have been kind of extended paths in my life and an eye opener to new possible career ventures I will decide to take.

A week ago today was Tina Parol's video shoot in Long Island City.  All I can say is it was great. Very exciting. Did not get to really interact with her too much, but I got to stand on the sides and view the entire thing go down. The director was Jonathan Lia (I'm on a boat, I love college) it was great to see it go down. I actually got the chance to be in the video a bit as well. When it debuts look out for the only guy in yellow and orange sneakers.

Also Tina's first single is now available on Itunes. Very exciting.  That's about all. I am going to be working in Dobbs Ferry again for a while. Got to bring in the money. 


1 comment:

Sophie said...

my mom was wondering why you didn't call her back
....she was crying...she's on that new show the cougar ya know?