Monday, February 9, 2009

Sun in Sunnyside

















Over on Greenpoint Avenue at Avenue Coffee and the sun is pooring in, I would move but all the other spots are taken. That is pretty much all that is going on. Class, Work, Work. That's all.

Planning a new photoshoot for May, but have a lot of things going on in my head so hopefully more sooner then may.

Speaking of May! Graduation at Radio City Music hall on the 18th. Very cool, finally a closure to school, no more. I used to think about Grad School for Marketing, but I really believe I am going to learn a lot more out there then 2 extra years doing something that is restricting from me gaining that experience that is actually essential to a life or a career. 

Tina is at the Grammy's, just another step for her, next year she will be nominated I am sure of it. Check out her page listen to WHO'S GOT YOUR MONEY! I got to Yell money with a few cool people at a studio for this song, you can try to listen for me, but...you won't hear me at all. Ha Later


No comments: