Thursday, February 12, 2009

Very Late Christmas Gift


So this semester at Pratt was up in the air, whether or not I could attend because of money issues was the big question. Luckily with the help of a long sob letter of truth about financial problems and the inability to get a loan or a worthy co-signer, I got a scholarship from Pratt. 
So not only did I get covered for this semester, I also got a bit of a refund which is great, the money will help me focus more on these remaining credits as well as working at Plum which has really been great. I really like the atmosphere and the work that needs to be done. 

The photoshoot with Spanish Prisoner has been put off another week. But more great news, Tina and I are reuniting for another photoshoot this one is going to be a lot different then anything I've done before. We are bouncing ideas around but one in-particular I think we are especially psyched about . Stay tuned...ALL IS GOOD!

No comments: