Tuesday, February 17, 2009

PRATTONIA

Prattonia is rolling along. 6 weeks until this thing needs to be sent out for proofing? I will be honest that is not really my responsibility as of now but it has been educational at least hearing about it. Megan, Kathryn and I met up to well... redo what we had done before but on a better scale. There was a book Megan brought that inspired a lot of  our ideas for the direction of the photos of our photos. Yes sounds complicated but it's all well and good.
Bought some DVDs for the first time in a long time. Across the Universe and I'm Not There.
Across the universe was pretty cool, I do not understand why the dubbing of the vocals seemed to half assed, maybe it is the esthetic people like but it was too soft and just clearly a track, otherwise it was great the house I worked on in Irvington off the hudson was featured in the film which showed the house in a greater light then it is in real life.
I'm Not There well, i really enjoyed the cinematography but the movie well I just could not get into it. I am no movie critic really do not take my word for it, I like some really crappy movies. 
Class was cancelled and I am at a stretch of open time but even then I am at a lack of topics to talk about and who cares anyway right.

No comments: